Amyloidoza - wybrane publikacje / Amyloidosis - selected publications:
1. Primary systemic amyloidosis: clinical and laboratory features in 474 cases.
RA Kyle, MA Gertz, Seminars in Hematology 1995
2. Diagnosis and treatment of amyloidosis.
Philip N Hawkins; Annals of Rheumatic Diseases, 1997
3. The liver in systemic amyloidosis: insights from 123I serum amyloid P component
scintigraphy in 484 patients.
LB Lovat, MR Persay, S Madhoo, MB Pepys and PN Hawkins
An International Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 1998
4. Serum amyloid P component scintigraphy for diagnosis and monitoring amyloidosis.
Philip N. Hawkins
National Amyloidosis Centre, Royal Free and University College Medical School,
Nephrology and Hypertension, 2002
5. Blood stem cell transplantation as therapy for primary systemic amyloidosis
MA Gertz, MQ Lacy, DA Gastineau, DJ Inwards, MG Chen, A Tefferi, RA Kyle and MR
Bonne Marrow Transplantation, 2000
6. Targeted pharmacological depletion of serum amyloid P component for treatment
of human amyloidosis.
MB Pepys, J Herbert, WL Hutchinson, GA Tennent, HJ Lachmann, JR Gallimore, LB
Lovat, T Barfal, A Alanine,
C Hertel, T Hoffmann, R Jakob-Roetne, RD Norcross, JA Kemp, K Yamamura, M Suzuki,
GW Taylor, S Murray,
D Thompson, A Purvis, S Kolstoe, SP Wood and PN Hawkins
7. Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of AL amyloidosis.
Members of the Guidelines Working Group of the UK Myeloma Forum
on behalf of the British Comitee for Standards in Haematology, 2004
8. High dose melphalan and autologous stem cell transplantation in patients
with AL amyloidosis: An 8-year study.
M Skinner, V Sanchrawala, DC Seldin, LM Dember, RH Falk, JL Berk, JJ Anderson,
C O'Hara, KT Finn, CA Libbey,
J Wiesman, K Quillen, N Swan and DG Wright
American College of Physicians, 2004
MA Gertz, MQ Lacy, A Dispenzieri, SR Haymann
Divison of Hematology, Mayo Clinic, 2005
10. Definition of organ involvement and treatment response in immunoglobulin
light chain amyloidosis (AL):
A consensus opinion from the 10th internation symposium on amyloid and amyloidosis.
MA Gertz, R Comenzo, RH Falk, JP Fermand, BP Hazenberg, G Greateu, G Merlini,
P Ronco, V Sanchrawala, O Sezer, A Solomon and PN Hawkins
American Journal of Hematology, 2005
11. Diagnosis and management of the cardiac amyloidosis.
Rodney H. Falk; Contemporary Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine, 2005
12. Outcome of autologous stem cell transplantation for AL amyloidosis in the
HB Goodman, JD Gillmore, HJ Lachmann, D Wechalekar, AR Bradwell and PN Hawkins
British Journal of Haematology, 2006
13. Therapy and management of systemic AL (primary) amyloidosis.
G. Palladini, V. Perfetti, G. Merlini; Swiss Med Weekly, 2006
14. The association of melphalan and high-dose dexamethasone is effective and
well tolerated in patients with AL (primary)
aymloidosis ineligible for stem cell transplantation.
G Palladini, V Perfetti, L Obici, R Caccialanza, A Semino, F Adami, G Cavallero,
R Rustichelli, G Virga, G Merlini
Blood First Edition, 2003
15. Safety and efficacy of risk adapted cyclophosphamide, thalidomide and dexamethasone
in systemic AL amyloidosis.
AD Wechalekar, HB Goodman, HJ Lachmann, M Offer JD Gillmore and PN Hawkins
Blood First Edition, 2006
16. Outcome in systemic AL amyloidosis in relation to changes in concentration
of circulating free
immunoglobulin light chains following chemotherapy.
HJ Lachmann, R Gallimore, JD Gillmore, HD Carr-Smith, AR Bradwell, MB Pepys and
British Journal of Haematology, 2003
17. Serum NT-proBNP is a sensitive marker of myocardial dysfunction in AL amyloidosis.
G Palladini, F Lavatelli, P Russo, S Perlini, V Perfetti, T Bosoni, L Obici, AR
R Moratti and G Merlini
18. Circulating amyloidogenic free light chains and serum NT-proBNP decrease
simultaneously in association
with improvement of survival in AL.
G Palladini et all The American Society of Hematology, 2006
19. Nutritional status of outpatiens with systemic immunoglobulin light-chain
R Caccialanza, G Palladini, C Klersy, H Cena, C Vagia, B Cameletti, P Russo, F
and G Merlini
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2006
20. Seeking confidence in the diagnosis of systemic AL (Ig light-chain) amyloidosis:
patients can have both monoclonal
gammopathies and hereditary amyloid proteins.
RL Comenzo, P Zhou, M Fleisher, B Clark, J Teruya-Feldstein
Mark B. Pepys, Center for Amyloidosis and Acute Phase Proteins
Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, United Kingdom
Annual Reviews of Medicine, 2006
Research and selection by KGB & KWT.